Please help, need to remove molluscums fast!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, 

I am a 35 yr old mom. i am having 20ish something molluscums on my face since a month or two. Recently i got to know abt the nature of these spots. i have searched many forums on internet and started using ACV on few spots but the problem is that the plaster doesnt remain intact on my face. i also washing my face with acv and water mixer, twice a day. I am taking Vit C and zinc tablet once a day and one immunity enhancer tablet too. Please help me , i am in a great depression!!! Its so difficult to live with them

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My 7 yo son had these bumps for over a year. He must have had approximately 30 all over his torso and back. I tried using retinol per the doctors treatment to burn them off so but this just created a raw spots all over his skin which he didn't tolerate. I had several neighbors who had children with these as well but not as severe as my son's. My neighbor suggested trying these immune gummy vitamins she found at costco that she felt helped the bumps disappear. It was a cheap and harmless option to try and they actually went away within a month or so of taking these! Don't be surprised if the bumps get blistery and red first. I have never posted on any blog but felt I needed to talk about this because I've been so frustrated with this virus!! Give it a try and repost if you have success with these. I think they just help to boost the immune system to fight off the virus. 

Tried to post pic but didn't work so the vitamins are "little critters immune C plus zinc and echinacea" distributed by church and dwight company in New Jersey.

• Posted

My 5 year old daughter had around 90 of these over her body. I went to the doctors a couple of times but was told like many of you that there is nothing they can give.  As it looked a little like chicken pox I wondered if calamine lotion would work. A friend suggested using the acqueous calamine cream as it doesn't dry out the skin so much. I used this and within a couple of weeks they had all dried up and gone. It could be a coincidence and maybe they were on their way out but if you are as desperate as I was you will try anything. It cant harm your child and it doesn't sting (we tried the tea tree oil and plaster but it hurt too much). Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.