Please, i'm really getting scared.

Posted , 3 users are following.

So about seven days ago I started to get a heache and nausea and I had to go home from work. Since then I have had pressure in my head and occasionally headaches and feel dizzy and nausea when standing. I have been to the doctor and they say it is a virus but I am not sure. I have never had anything like this. At the moment I am really scared that it will not go away. Has anyone else had a virus like this?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Philip, you poor thing.  It's a horrid.virus I had it last week, but it definitely goes. It lasts about 5/7 days, but all good now. Just let nature do its work. Xx
  • Posted

Yep! Just spent 2 days in bed. First day headache, very hot, felt slightly sick but wobbly legs. Stayed in bed, it wore off after about 36 hours.

its just possible you're being affected by pollen as well. Plays havoc with sinuses, causing pain, dizziness, you can feel sick too.

drink as much water as you can, avoid milk and other dairy for a week or so, steam your face ( don't burn yourself) every couple of hours and see if this helps. 

• Posted

So my headache seems to have cleared up but I am feeling very tired now. Still a bt dizzy when standing. Still no appetite. Think I am just going to sleep for the next week.
  • Posted

So headache seems to have gone but now my stomach is very upset.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.