Please someone give me advice or just any feedback, I'd be very grateful?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I posted earlier but haven't gotten any doctors appointments (not that they would offer me help)..

Again, this past year suddenly my health has just gone out of wack. The only things that really affecting my quality of life are the constant pain in my head, the quick detoriation of my eyesight and excessive hair loss.

My eyesight worsened from perfect to needing glasses 24/7 within two months, the past three months I've had such horrific migraines - I couldn't walk or see, I couldn't lay down.. Far worse than any migraines I've had in the past. On top of that I seem to have a constant buzzing pain in my head that 9/10 turns into a headache every damn day.. My hair is falling out to the point where I can't move without it falling onto my top.. It looks straggly and it's a nuisance. I wear wigs because of how much hair I'm losing. I've not changed my hair care routine and I've always had strong and healthy hair..

I've told my doctor about these symptoms - had a brain mri and blood tests. Blood tests were okay, no results from brain mri yet. I'm at a loss. I spend almost 10 hours every day lying in my bed because the tiniest thing can set off the buzzing pain into a headache.. 

I'm in pain almost all the time, I don't know what to do anymore. Nothing makes the pain go away.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do you see a neurologist? Maybe also ask to get some test done for your heart.
  • Posted

I really don't know what would cause the headaches and hair loss.

Where the blood test comprehensive hormone level tests? Only thing I can think of is one or more hormones are out of sync. Friend if mine had symptoms that didn't seem to tie together and turned out to be deficiency f growth hormone. 

• Posted

Hi. You could have a different type of headache but it sounds as though you need a neurologist's help with it. Most of us are thought to be lacking vitamin D? Light therapy can help with migraines too. The Migraine Trust has a good website. Hope you can find an answer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.