Pleeease help me

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

So just a month ago i observed big red bumbs on my pubic area near my vagina, near my anus and i started to be very alarmed, the main problem i had only a sexual parter (i had a lot of times unprotected sex with him an nothing happened i am sure he didn t cheat on me) .i used maskrym for my bumbs (which was initially for my legs because i have folliculies, but i had no idea what to use ) ,i did bath with salt (when i did that the brown crust turned in whit only to the head on the bumb, but it transformed very fast back in thick brown crust,to make and idea they just like sever acnee, they hurt (smartness sensation, but they didn't itch at all ,i have to add that they weren't in group and i m just 17 and i can t tell my mom..... now i m ok but unfortunately i have scars from them (which are like circles ) i ll try to atach a photo which is taken now, i don t have the old one

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Do you have a doctor? You should be able to make a doctor apoontment without your parents knowing, until the insurance bill comes. If you don't have insurance, you will have to pay for out of pocket. I'd say the apoontment might cost about 130-150$. Or go to planned parenthood.

I'd also suggest regardless how hard it is, talk to your parents. Why do you say you can't tell them? You shouldn't be having unprotected sex, particularly at 17. May I ask why you don't use a condom?

• Posted

Actually i talked to my mom today... she said there were ingrown hair, i didn't have little white vesicles or smth like this, but i have a lot of bumbs ,it s probably razor burn... and idk to judge me because this is not a reason why i m here and however is hard for me to talk about this subjects(maybe this is the reason why i hesitated to talk to my mom...), i had unprotected sex, but i m with this guy for almost 2 years and it s very loyal

• Posted

Happy to hear you have reassurance its just ingrown hairs. I wasn't judging you about difficulty talking about it, there's few people, adults included who don't have a hard time talking about the health of their privates. I'm 34, diagnosed a month ago and don't know if I'll ever tell my parents. I was only encouraging you to seek their guidance and experience. :-). Maybe it's something they'd know something about... And mom did. Happy too, to hear you have a nice faithful relationship, but I suggested condoms too, for pregnancy. Even till I was 30 and decided to have children, my boyfriend of 14 years and I used condoms.

• Posted

Thanks for ur advice, and yes i hope my mom is right, but she s not one of the best'doctors ' i know, however how did u contact herpes ?because i guess u were in a long relationship with the same partener

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.