Pneumonia

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi It's now three months since I was hospitalised with pneumonia and I'm still exhausted.

Is thus normal, is anyone feeling the same?

Cheers

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

As Nanny1086 says - it can take a very long time to recover fully! Adult pneumonia can be a serious illness - that's why you ended up in hospital. If you then try to do too much your body protests and tells you it's tired so you rest more. 

Hope you feel a lot better soon - but you are allowed to take it a bit easier than normal!

• Posted

Hi Eileen, I'm trying to be patient with my self. It's soul destroying feeling g like this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.