Possible liver cancer

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi just looking for some info my mum is 58, she has been bloated after eatting for a few months, 2 weeks ago after a meal she was in terrible pain on upper right stomach going through to her back  but eased after a few hours, but from Friday just past she's got dark coloured urine which burns, she's been sick after meals which foamy stuff and now has yellow skin and eyes can anyone give me some info thank you 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

She hasn't lost any weight but she's been scared to eat just i case she's sick but she isn't sick after every meal, also her bowels are fine and still goes as normal, she was at the docs on Monday they are sending her for ECG ,blood tests and a scan of her liver , I'm worried sick as this just seems to have happened so fast all these symptoms 
  • Posted

Sounds Gallbladder / Gallstone related rather than C, she can eat quite well if she avoids high fat foods, here's a leaflet about the diet :

patient.info/health/gallstones-diet-sheet

Also there are a few over the counter medicines that can be helpful smile

• Posted

Thank you :-) I'm hoping it's just something like gallbladder, would this cause the pain on her upper right stomach into her back?
    • Posted

Thanks this has made me feel a little better :-)
  • Posted

Hi Emma

Sorry to hear your Mum is poorly. have you been to the doctors or taken medical advice? It could be a number of things. I think you should get your Mum checked out asap as it could be a number of things. Don;t hesitate and good luck

Steve

• Posted

Hi thanks, yeah she was at the doctors on Monday they are doing blood tests, ECG and also scan of liver but it's the waiting that's worrying without knowing whats wrong 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.