POSSIBLE SOLUTION?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I wanted to share my experience: It may be unrelated but oddly enough the only time I had a total remission was when I was prescribed a heavy dose of flavonoids (in Italy the product is called Arvenum 500mg 3 caps twice a day for 5 days although I may continue at a lower dose!) for a seemingly unrelated issue, hemorroids that wouldn't go away. The blood sacs I had dried up!! and they wouldn't go away with anything else! (the ingredients are Diosmina/diosmine? 450mg flavonoids expressed in esperidine 50 mg)

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

That is great information.  Did the HS come back when you stopped taking the Arvenum?
    • Posted

I haven't stopped taking it just taking two pills a day instead of six and for now it's fine smile I think part of the issue is also a weakness of capillaries that causes the issue and I will need to take it all my life to prevent this and other problems since it runs in the family, unless the underlying ancestral emotional issues that caused this issue are dealt with
  • Posted

Is there something with the same ingredients as Arvenum in the USA?
    • Posted

I don't know you could try googling the ingredients or find someone who can do a galenic I think it's called preparation
    • Posted

In case you haven't found it yet, I believe the US equivalent is called Daflon, or Daflon 500. I'm going to ask my dermatologist about this. If you try it, let us know if it works!
    • Posted

Thank you.  When I did a Google search for Daflon 500, interestingly, I found a nutritional supplement that contains a bioflavonoid.  It is called "Doctor's Best Best Vein Support featuring DiosVein" It is easily available, and not too expensive, no prescription is required.  Could you ask your dermatologist about it?  Has anyone tried it, and if yes, what were the results?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.