premique 0.625mg

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have just rung Pfizer customer services and premique 0.625mg has been discontinued and will not be coming back !! they still do the 0.3mg which is a lower dose but they have had problems with supplying it. Also Prempak C 0.625 which Pfizer also make is discontinued. I am seeing my GP today to discuss what to do next.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I just cannot believe it. I e been using the premique for years and really love it. Why????!!!
    • Posted

When i rang Pfizer they said it was an internal decision !! My doctor said they were probably not making enough money !! I too have been taking it for years and am really upset. My doctor didn`t really know what to give me and ended up leaving me in his office while he went next door to speak to the pharmacist !! So i am starting today on Elleste duo, can only wait and see what happens !!
    • Posted

Please let us know how you get on with your new HRT and what (if any) probs you get. Hopefully you will be fine! 
    • Posted

Me too, I had an early menopause and have been taking prem PAC c since I was 28, I'm now 52, still have 3 months left but have been given elleste 2mg tablets, let's hope they work as well and we all carry on as normal. Good luck to all of you using this site. And to you Lily60379

• Posted

hello silver.duchess

?I have just read your post i was also on PremPak-C for a number of years and had no complaints about them....but my GP is reluctant to presribe me anymore HRT...I was just wondering if you may have any suggestions...Thank You...Mary....or if anyone else can help please.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.