Probiotics

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone,as anybody tried the Milk Test for the Probiotics from H and B ?i did and nothing happened,i am just wondering if its just a bad batch,i got them online as i can never get them in the shop.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I take high strenght Acidophilis (20 billion) from Hand B......but what is the Milk Test please?
    • Posted

I saw it on You Tube,you empty the contents into room temp milk and wait up to 24hrs and it should change the milk notiicably,if there is no change the bacteria is dead.Chek it out on you tube.Im very dissapointed.
    • Posted

If anyone does the test and finds a good probiotic please let me know.

• Posted

Just take the capsules. and stop messing about .There is NO milk in your 

stomach. stop believing everything you read ,,, WE know best,,, Take the 

tabs.

• Posted

I am taking the tablets,the milk test is to see if the bacteria in the tablets is alive.

• Posted

Can't see the logic in it, it's like throwing someone in a river, to see if

they can swim

• Posted

Hello Yvonne,  I knew nothing of the Milk Test; but I knew plenty about pain.  I started with diverticulitis in 2006 - two hospital admissions; lots of tests; three to four bouts of infection a year.  Until November 2014 when they began coming and coming - ten bouts up to July 2015.  Ghastly pain; unable to live any sort of normal life; pain on movement; unable to make plans....just endless illness.  In July 2015 I began taking the 20 billion Acidophilis.  I am not cured; but I have not had a bout of infection since!!!  I still follow the no seeds; nuts; pips, skins rule (not even banana as they have tiny seeds in them!).....get the odd twinge or bout of diarrhoea - but not had an infection.  SO....milk test or not; they work....I have got my life back.....and will continue to take them every day no matter what anyone says. I wish you well and hope they help you.....as they have a lot of fellow sufferers. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.