problem due to rhinitis and post nasal drip

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have been suffering from chronic cough since 5 years. most of the time i have throat clearing feeling and white sticky mucus coming from from nasal. i have seen my problem to so many ent's and gp's and used nasal sprays n medication but the problem is not resolved . octors says its rhinitis and post nasal drip it will take time to clear the problem . if anyone have the right suzzestion please help me in thus regardibg

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi MonoJ,

Any relief yet? My mother experiences chronic throat clearing, feelin as if something is stuck in throat...for hours on end. The symptomes start when she drinks water. It has been a nightmare as I'm sure it has for you. Docs said it is Vasomotor Rynitis, but I don't htionk they really know. We are desperate for some relief also!

• Posted

Hello petedam

My case is little differ from it. Coz I also have some stomuch issues which was nt present earlier. Clear diagnose is not that easy. M under medication. Such problem doesn't go away easily may take years.

• Posted

I understand. We have looked into stomach/reflux with no success however.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.