problems urinating...

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone ever experienced having problems emptying their bladder? I can urinate, but I can't get a full stream, pauses during, and I have to strain somewhat. I'm not experiencing any pain what so ever. It's very frustrating. Thank you...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I forgot to add this has been going on a few months. Hard to go to the doctor when you don't have any health insurance..

• Posted

Hi Kim

I have that also..for me will last a few days and then back to normal ...I thought was because I'm not drinking enough water but that's not it, even when I drink that happens and I'm wondering where all that fluid goes! I know it's scary just try not to think about it the more nervous you get the longer it seems it lasts..

Hope you feel bettersmile

• Posted

Well in my opinion this is something you need to Get checked it could be an infection or the tub that the wee comes down mite have a kink in it do you can't empty fully

• Posted

Hi Kim, glad you mention this...I use to feel like my bladder was not emptying properly like I retaining urine but has since subsided but if comes back will mention it to my doctor 

if your having pain I guess it's infection with this but because there's no pain I didn't worry to much about it 

drink plenty of water to flush out I guess that is what we can do.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.