problems with erections and desire

Posted , 5 users are following.

Im a 56 yo man in good health , but haveing sexual problems at the moment I get night time erections but find it imposible to cum at that moment , during the day no erctions at all even if I mastabate . Pluse my desire for sex seems to have vanished , I want to have sex and be hard but its not happening ,i have talked to male friends my age and they say there fine . just wondering whats going on , I have no thyroid and i am also bisexual ,doc is sending me for testotrone tests

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Go see your doctor they will help you
    • Posted

hi yes have seen the doc going to have bloods done for testoterone levels , It realy strange but very little seems to get me in the mood like that side of me is dead , thanks for replying
  • Posted

Yes, it sounds like a drop in your testosterone levels.

Happens as we get older - even us women. smile

I hope the Doc can sort you out with getting your testosterone back up where it should be.

Try not to worry, as that can have a knock on effect too.

Not always a good idea sharing with mates - but i hope they were helpful and sympathetic.

• Posted

hi yes

i hope that maybe the problem , as it is now its almost compleatly stoped working ,nothing seems to work even the night time ones are on the weak side , my head says yes to making love ,but the body is shut down

• Posted

Maybe you should just not try for a while...until you get the test results. I think your worrying is just adding to things.

Let us know how you get on with the results, and what the Doc is going to do to help you.

Take care. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.