Prolapse

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was diagnosed with a prolapse in March have out-patients appointment in June. Does anyone else have the most horrendous mood swings. I've had these for the last 3 weeks and am getting more and more wound up.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

What kind of prolapse were you diagnosed with Yummy ,is it a prolapse bladder, prolapse uterus or rectocele (bowel prolapse)?

Lynn

• Posted

Hi Lynne...wish I knew for sure....think my womb has prolapsed on to my bladder!!!???? 
    • Posted

Oh,  I am really sorry to hear that. Just to give you a few ideas of what a prolapse bladder feels like or another prolapse, do you have any dragging feeling or a feeling of a buldge at the entrance of your private area. You can actually feel a prolapse bladder if it starts to drop down a little and even starts to protrude a little outside of yourself. I think those mood swings you have are normal. Once a women finds out she has something wrong we automatically get stressed out and worried about what is happening to us. Hang in there, it will all be sorted out.

Lynn

• Posted

Hi Lynns right we do stress when we find out. I was feeling pretty good about myself healthwise until I was told I had a prolapse. Again Lynn is correct we have moods, upset about it, tears even because until we find out what can be done etc the furure looks pretty grim. But stay with the ladies on this site they will give you all the support they can. Ask any questions Regards Patricia
    • Posted

Hello

Lynn

I havent received your product yet so thought I had better check things at your end .

Hopefully a few more days but seems to be taking quite a long time

Anyway do let me know

Kind regards

Angela

• Posted

Hi Angela

I am still waiting to, hoping a few more days and it will be here

Regards Patricia

• Posted

Thank you for your comments. Lynne yes I do have a bulge, I am bloated and have suffered a lot with bladder infections. These moods, I have to say are really getting me down which is making it worse. I will just have to grin and bear it for know. At least I know where to come... Thank you 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.