Quick question?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does diazepan stop any unhelpful thoughts? As I can't rest my mind x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Richard

I took one about five minutes ago! It does help a lot and gives you a nice sense of relaxation. Have you not tried them yet? I know you were anxious about taking them but they do help

Xx

• Posted

Hi Richard

Just try it once as it may really help you at the times that are most difficult. I only take one when I really to but as you can see I'm still able to respond to you but feel much calmer now x

• Posted

Hi richard,

They work as a short term med long term not ideal as addictive however there bigger issue is what you need to cure or at least medicate, have you been and see your GP (doctor) if so wht is their diagnosis medications for anxziety,depression and thousand of other illness are avilable with terrific results.

Get yourself the right care and life will once again shine take acre and all the best! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.