ramipril side effectsI

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been on Ramipril 5mg for about two years.  I gspeially in the night and have a cough and have recently developed a soreness in my groin.  I have not yet discussed this with my GP but intend to next week 13 - 17 July 2015 - If I can get in  

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

the cough is often ramiprill, has it kept you blood pressure down?

Alternates are candersartan but not amilodipine, see all the comments. i could not cope with ramiprill at 10 mg as it lead me into no appetite and depression and i am an Aries!! so you have done well with it, You have to keep the area mentioned washed very often as can show skin irritations.

best wishes

G

• Posted

I am on 10mg of Ramipril and get a cough sometimes but have never connected it to that.
    • Posted

Many seem to notice the cough with ramiprill. If you have no other side effects you are home free...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.