13 Replies

• Posted

Hello Niels, have you seen a doctor or pharmacist?

I could take a guess that it might be Pompholyx 

https://patient.info/health/pompholyx-leaflet

Have a look at this & see if it sounds familiar.  

• Posted

I thought Pompholyx appeared on the palms of the hand and soles of the feet rather than on the back of hands and top of feet? I may be wrong of course.
    • Posted

When I was diagnosed with having Pompholyx, it was on the top of my hands & feet as well as on the soles of my feet.  It tends to go down the sides of fingers

• Posted

Thanks for the respons.

I haven't been to a doctor yet.

I might go next week if it wouldn't go away. I agree with 6ptolomys response that pompholyx seams to be on the inside of the hands and feet. With me it's the opposite.

• Posted

Do you have allergies to specific foods, shampoo, soap, or you used someone's shoes? 

It looks like allergy! 

• Posted

I don't have allergies that I know of.

But I have been taking a vitamin b1-6-12 supplement for the past 2 weeks. And looks like rash could be a side effect from it. And I also have been drinking tap water in Kiev (Ukraine) for the last 5 weeks, it tastes good to me and haven't been sick from it. But I'm gonna cut both out of my diet for now and see if it gets better.

• Posted

It should be interesting tomsee the result of cutting both out if your diet for a while. It does look like an allergic reaction.
    • Posted

Is that possible to take a picture of that bumps and let us to see? 

Hope you feel better by today. 

• Posted

Possibly bites ? Red and itchy ?
    • Posted

Niels, you ought to go to a Dermatologist.

I started in a similar way to you & eventually, I was diagnosed with an autoimmune skin disease. 

• Posted

Wow!  I just came down with this same rash, in the same order you did and was coming on to see if anyone knew what it was.  Thanks for beating me to it.  It's made my life easier.  I hope I can figure it out with the replies you got!  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.