Rashes and sharp pain when exerting a lot of energy?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello.

Just recently I have started getting really big, red rashes all over my body (front and back) and feelings of sharp pain stabbing me when I am pushing really hard to poop, or doing Zumba at the gym, or that kind of thing. What is this??? Thanks!

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

You need to go to the doctor ASAP. And it also sounds like you may have an impacted colon. You may want to consider using some Merilax for a few days until you have a good bowel movement. But please go see a doctor about the rash and the pain right away.
    • Posted

I don't think it's a deal with constipation. When I push hard to poop, I get this like "pins and needles" pain all over my body (it's like little stabs everywhere) and I break out if these big rashes all over. They go away after a while but, they are there for a good while.

• Posted

Hi

Silly question but have you changed your washing powder or shower gel ?? I changed my shower gel a little while back and I came out in rashes everywhere.

Regarding poop, when you wipe is there any blood, normal colour and do stools look ok??

• Posted

No not usually, no blood. It's just, when I push to poop, I get these sharp stabbing pains all over my body that leave rashes everywhere. The rashes go away but, they appear for a good while. And it just HURTs when I get those stabbing pains. One COULD call them pins and needles kind of?

• Posted

Hi

This is quiet a tricky one isn't it, I think the pain on pooping could actually just be a coincidence and wondered what you stools are like, loose, constipated etc.??

The rashes can you describe them more, are they like a heat rash and go quiet quick with in a few hours?? Or can they last for a few days? Do the get raised at all, are they patch or blister.??

Thinking hat is on. :-)

• Posted

No, they are just red rashes all over my body and they appear in the same places where I feel the pins and needles when I push while pooping. They go away 5-10 minutes after I am done and am on to something else. 
    • Posted

I'm sorry I am stuck with this one, I do think it's a coincidence between the 2 as I can't think of any connection.

The nerve system is so hard, the tingling could be from like piles, hemroids. ?

The rash it sounds like heat rash, especially as they go away so quickly.

I'm sorry I can't be more help, book a general appointment with GP and let us know. :-)

• Posted

There are a couple of people on this site that are very knowledgeable with health problems. I will try to contact one of them and see if they have a solution for you or any suggestions at least. One of them is Eileen the other one's name is Judith but her screen name is something like nonickname something like that. So you might watch for one of them to come on and try to help you.

• Posted

The forums aren't a place to look for suggested diagnoses - this is something to take to your doctor. You shouldn't need to strain to poop - so you possibly are somewhat constipated. But the rash and pain needs a doctor's opinion. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.