Razor burn? friction rub through intercourse? Help!

Posted , 98 users are following.

Recently had intercourse with my boyfriend and this is the first time something like this has ever happened. I know for a fact we are both std and hpv clean because we both went to the doctor together for tests. We only have sex with each other.Both sides of my labia stings when stretched or even when i put a finger on it. It seems like the skin completely came off. As well i found out that there are multiple sores around my anus area. I'm confident that it could be from friction burn, but its hard to identify and research about it if it looks similar to herpes. At first i thought, the pain was from getting used to his size, but it started becoming difficult to wash the area at all. I always wash my vagina after sex and atleast 3 times a day, but now i've been washing it more than ever. I also checked if he had anything with his penis but it seems to be completely clean and normal I have also shaved right before we've had sex, so maybe the intercourse had irritated the skin? Has anyone ever recieved these before? 

7 likes, 137 replies

137 Replies

Next
  • Edited

dryness, friction heat, shaving just before . all these are the cuase of ulcerations,

take hot bath with antiseptic lotion. it will take about one week to heal. avoid sex till then.

• Edited

Hey I've recently had the same done to me i see my obgyn in the morning to get this off my conscious I'm scared but after looking at your pics mine look similar to yours every time I did research it kept saying herpes I'm scared only way to know for sure is to visit my doctor

• Posted

Hey Gen! I've had the exact same thing happen to me just recently. I shaved and then had sex right after and then my skin did the exact same thing as in your pictures. I've been researching and everything is saying herpes ): did you find out what it was?! Please let me know!

• Posted

Hey Hey. Same exact thing happened to me i googled also and i assumed herpes. bit herpes wouldn't occur this one time especially without medicine and proper care so would have way more reasons to believe that's what it is. But also i did still go to the doctors and was told i had folliculitis . its when you shave and irritate your vagina you had small painful bumps. They'll give you some ointment in a week you will be fine. you will start to feel relief instantly after using ointment ...

• Posted

Hi did anyone get an answer? I have the same situation. I shaved my genital before sex and after sex i started having these blisters. I had a test for syphilis but negative. I'm going to have myself tested for hsv-1 and hsv-2 although i'm sure my partner and i are clean, im still confused coz if this is herpes, i should be having on my mouth as well. The blisters have been visible for 2 weeks already although the doctor told me to take these particular antibiotics and putting cream on it, :'(

• Posted

Hey Hey. Same exact thing happened to me i googled also and i assumed herpes. bit herpes wouldn't occur this one time especially without medicine and proper care so would have way more reasons to believe that's what it is. But also i did still go to the doctors and was told i had folliculitis . its when you shave and irritate your vagina you had small painful bumps. They'll give you some ointment in a week you will be fine. you will start to feel relief instantly after using ointment ...s://)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.