reached my goal yes yes

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi every one mags here not been on for a while been busy training to start up my own sewing business , but had my 3 month weigh in today and have lost and have gone from 13stone 4lb to 11.stone 9lb  today I had to have lost 2lb to be allowed to stay on the tablets and I had lost 3lb I am so happy only 9lb to go and I will be at my perfect weight with a bmi of 25 I am determined to do it , hope everyone else is doing OK  xxx mags  

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Donna,

Well done! I have just started the tablets and am going to join Slimming World

next week, I hope I have the same success.

Regards

Sue.

• Posted

Hi sue 

Thank you so much , I wish you all the luck in the world  hugs xx Donna 

• Posted

Wow weldone you , it's been ages since I've been in here.

You have done fab , feels great.

I've past the 3 stone mark now , well in my way to my goal .

Well done keep happy xx

• Posted

As I'm new to this site.im interested in all out comes on these tablets....you've done amazing.did you stick 5o it 100%.how long gave you taken them .?love to know more.and well done.
  • Posted

You are an insperation to us all ..love to know how you did it ..did you stick to low fat 100% did you exercise every day? Well done I hope I can achieve the same.....keep us updated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.