Really feeling for you all in the UK with the heat wave

Posted , 5 users are following.

Sounds like most of you Fibroites dislike it soo hot, it's quite normal to have hit summers here in Australia....it's iur winter, we have snow in parts where we are in Tasmania ...,can't wait for summer....it's good for my Fibro OA and SS...I've attached a funny for you all..please enjoy...be blessed..have a lovely day it's 9am and Saturday morning here..have a really lovely weekend ..:-) xx

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I reckon hot weather could be the best of all the UK's worst problems! lol 
    • Posted

Very true Teresa, I can't cope with the heat, it's cooled down here after the storms.
  • Posted

Hahaha  Love the 'Funny'...  gorgeous wee dog. I have a fried with one similar looking.  Myself, I have a dog about 3 x the size with almost the same look.  haha

I find I am better in the cooler climate but with options to get warmer.  I DO so love the heat of Summer, but I tend to be worse off with my whole body, aching and flaring painfully and NOT being able to get full body cooling, like floating in the sea (cause our sea temp is really cold, and it pains me worse to get my wetsuit on, which can take me an hour to get on), and to get into a slightly warmed swimming pool is not always an option for me. tsk....  I have problems with my body tempature/s, and it's a real pain dealing with it.  This is due to head trauma issues, but the Fibro excalates it..  

• Posted

Love it, looks like our little boy, Kevin! The big boys and girl wouldn't fit!
  • Posted

Wow, what a night we experienced with thunder, ligthning, heavy downpours and massive hailstones. Still humid in West London. The heat and humidity is so tense, if there was a breeze it woudn't be so bad.

Anyway at least we can all have our natural vit D with the Sun.

All have a great weekend wink x

• Posted

Hi Bee how are you? Im so thankful we didnt have a thunder storm. I dont like thunder lightening Im scared of it. we had rain last night and it was quite breezzy which was a huge relief. I havnt been out yest so not know what its like out. I know its given rain and storms just hope prey the storms miss where I am take care gentle hug smile
    • Posted

Hope you all have a great weekend xx
  • Posted

I love it christine, hot weather doesnt agree with me and never has. if I could get in my fridge I would with how hot humid its been.take care gentle hug

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.