really scared now

Posted , 7 users are following.

Everytime I stand up I feel weird, like I'm literally about to pass out I feel like my brain is spinning I feel weak my legs don't feel like mine my body feels like it's moving but it's not its scaring me so much I don't know what it is Dr said I don't have sinus problems, blood presume is fine had bloods done only thing I can think off is it been something serious I'm really worried I'm 29 weeks pregnant so is it related to that but even if it is will it go I can't handle it no more I have never been so down and depressed over anything I can't live a normal life

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Shaunie,

​First a foremost no disrespect to Jack but I would disregard what he is saying, he isn't a medical professional and shouldn't be suggesting that he has the answers from such a short description of what you are feeling.

​Whilst your symptoms are suggesting something Anxiety related you are pregnant so this needs some sort of consideration so it might be worthwhile going back to see your doctor again just for another check up and stuff. It may well be nothing and you may be suffering Anxiety as a result of being pregnant who knows but never the less at 29 weeks your better off being checked over by a professional.

​For anything Anxiety related then try not to let yourself get overly worked up. Your going through a really stressful time as it is. Try and do anything that will keep your mind off things, I find music a really good way of relaxing.

Keep your head up hun!

• Posted

No disrespect to jack either but I really don't understand what he's saying?

I've basically lived at the Dr's this whole pregnancy and no one is giving me answers they keep saying everything fine and that pregnant women get dizzy during pregnancy I didn't with my first but this pregnant is a lot different.... I'm just struggling so much and I really thinks there's more too it but how can I get help when my Dr isn't listening to me? Thank you for replying

• Posted

hi shaunie.  as a an ex-midwife, i tend to start with the basics.  have u had ur iron/heamoglobin levels checked recently?  u maybe slightly anemic.  that could cause the dizzyness. check with ur midwife.

also, cos of the hormonal changes of pregnancy your  blood pressure (B/P) will be generally lower than when ur not pregnant. whilst this normal, it can also make u feel dizzy.  to counteract this, when u  get up from the sitting position, do so  very slowly to allow the B/P to adjust.  do drink plenty of fluids - water is best, as this help boost the volume of fluid in the vessels helping your B/P to adjust more readily.  

all pregnancies are different, so there's no point comparing to the first one. it's important that you remain as anxiety free as possible as baby can pick up when ur stressed out.  is there a yoga class u can attend or/and an ante natal class?  breathing exercises are also very effective at helping u relax & very beneficial to both baby & you. try to get a relaxation routine in your daily life and this will help u take focus off the compulsive anxious thoughts.  can i PM u with some de-stresing techniques.  the moderator usually intercepst when i make therapeutic intervention suggestions.

meanwhile try to keep calm

Caitlin

• Posted

Is it normal for postpartum to return

Or is it normal to have postpartum even if your child is 1yrs old.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.