Really worried about a brain tumor, daily headaches

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone, I need some advice or reassurance please. 7 months ago I was feeling dizzy and lightheaded for a couple weeks, I had blood tests (anemia, liver, thyroid) and everything came back ok. I developed really bad anxiety, I started having headaches. Strong headaches on the right side of my head and ear. They lasted maybe a week or so? After that they were getting better and better each month. It got to a point where I just had a dull mild headache on the right side. It's there 24/7, never goes away. Last week again I was feeling a little dizzy and nauseous. I've had my eyes checked, everything is ok. The doctors blame it on anxiety, which is getting worse as I'm so worried :-( Has anyone else experienced headaches like this?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi there....have you had your ears checked?  It seems that what might be going on could be an inner ear infection on your right side.  Or, your inner ear could be irritated and filling with fluid.  That's what happened to me!  

• Posted

Thank you for your reply. I finally managed to get a referral to ENT, so fingers crossed. Have you also had constant headaches in one spot with that?
    • Posted

I'm glad you got a referral.  I didn't get headaches, but your other symptoms brought what happened to me to mind! In my case, I think it was caught sooner rather than later!  

Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.