recently had the stem cell therapy!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi! 2 weeks ago I had both hips done with my own bone marrow...then a few days later they used the plasma injections.I am now doing physical therapy 2x a week for the next 5 weeks. I see people on the blog talking about the "CLEAN UP" period... what does that mean?

Thank so much!

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi molly,

Hope you are doing great, i am suffering from chondrolomatia patella in boht knees and looking for stem cell therapy. How is your so far experience with it.and how much did it cost you.

Will be greatfull if you can keep us posted.

• Posted

I had both hips done....tomorrow it will be 6 weeks since the proceedure. My artritis is severe so the process could take longer to feel results. I am doung physical therapy and I am feeling better than before stem cell. The cost was $8,000. To do both hips at the same time. I have read that the knee stem cell injection is very successful!

Hope this helps!

• Posted

Google stem cell therapy for feet in what,ever country you are in and see what pops up....I did that for hips.

STEM CELL THERAPY FOR HIPS IN THE USA.

• Posted

Thanks i'm in australia so it's probably highly unlikey, we are so bloody backward

• Posted

Actually I saw l a tv show in the states that was a feature about doing stem cell therapy in Australia! That is when I googled it for the USA.... I was willing to go to Australia for the therapy before I did hip surgery here in the USA.... but found that they were also doing it here. It is actually WAY MORE ADVANCED in Australia because of our FDA and lobbyists that have so much power over pur health care system in the states.
    • Posted

I did do a quick google and they are doing it it at a cost but stressing that it hasn't been tested properly but in my opinion neither have statins

• Posted

Drugs are BAD news....they haven't been tested either...stem cell therapy is your body repairing itself.....statins just mask the problem and cause all kinds of side effects. You should go talk to a Dt. That does stem cell therapy and see what they say....I was convicted!

• Posted

I will look further into iy Molly, but one thing I read sadi $9000 for the treatment which is something I don't have at the moment and I doubt health funs would cover it

• Posted

The place,I went to in the states has a payment plan since,health ins. In the,USA won't cover it either. Monthly payments verry AFFORDABLE!

• Posted

hi molly,

plz provide us update on your improvement wishing all us of us can get gud solution.

did you tried plasma rich therapy as well?

thanks

• Posted

Hi, Does this also work for disc problems? Other bone and/or age related problems.

What does "Clean up" mean?

Thanks, Hope you are doing well now.  Will you need more therapy?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.