Red blemish/bumps on penis. Been there for months. Not herpes or warts

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi! So I have witnessed some new growths on my penis that I don't know what they are. I have been tested and seen with nobody talking me what it may be. They have said no to herpes and warts although I have had a case HPV and balanitis. The initial growth started on my right side of my shaft under the ridge of my head and new ones started to appear from the right to the left.

29 years old. No pain. No ulceration. No blistering or puss or discharge. Uncircumcised. Masterbate quite often.

I have been told recently that they look like pearly papules. But I just want some other opinions. Thanks!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It would be very difficult to suggest anything helpful with pics.  This should help you add an image:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser.

if the doctors who've examined and tested you don't know, then the people on this forum may not be able to help,  Have you actually asked your doctors what they think the growths are?  You have a right to know, even if the answer is that they're not sure.

• Posted

It looks like you have very mild penile pearly papules (the tiny lumps just under the rim), but nothing to worry about.  The other lumps don't look like a problem either.  Maybe mild balanitis or friction injury??  It's mucosal tissue, so you get small variations from time to time.  The same thing happens in mouths and lips, but of course we don't worry about that as much, even on the rare occasions we notice.

If you could update this thread and tell us if the doctors suspect anything more serious, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.