Red spots on head of penis

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi please help I have red spots on penis and the skin all appears dry. I am freaking out don't know what to do.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Daniel,

I would encourage you, and frankly everyone who posts here, please don't be embarrassed or afraid to go to a Dr to diagnose your concerns. As I have recently discovered myself, Dr's have seen it all and will treat you with respect. You must realize that it's just a Penis, albeit yours, and about 50% of the world's population has one.

We, as men, must be wiling to talk about our concerns and forums like this are a huge help.

Please see you Dr. As soon as you can, if it's nothing more than to set your mind at peace. And if you do have something, it's always best to find out as early as possible.

Please update us when you find out what it is, there are a lot of others guys that will benefit from your courage and humility...

• Posted

Daniel...I agree with jorock. I was one of those afraid to go to the doctor.'s office. But like jorock said, doctor's have seen IT ALL. And they've seen worse than yours, which doesn't look serious to me...but I'm no doctor. They look like little freckles to me, but doctor''s know best.

And the great thing about this forum is that we can openly discuss our "problems", post pictures and get great feedback. Good luck!

• Posted

I would not freak out. I would try to moistureize and if it continues to get worse then consult a doctor for medication.
  • Posted

I visited the gp and after inspecting it they asked a few questions and we have concluded that it may have been a reaction to some moisturiser that I had used after feeling my penis to be drier than normal, and that I am to keep them updated. It is feeling a bit better now
    • Posted

Daniel,

Thanks for the update. Great news from the Dr too. Try to stay connected to this forum and be an encouragement to other guys through your experience. Too many are still reluctant to see their Dr due to embarrassment or whatever. Good for you...

• Posted

That's great news Daniel! And more importantly, glad you went to see your doctor to find out what was wrong. After I shower, I use johnson's baby oil, and never had any problems or reactions. Just find the proper moistureizer that works best for your skin.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.