Redness & sore vagina! any answers please?

Posted , 3 users are following.

2 days ago I felt an uncomfortable feeling in my vagina, it's red & quite sore to touch/wipe! Some discharge & very irritating and sometimes itchy! Does anybody know what it may be?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Have you looked down there for anything else?

When were your last sexual relations?

Your descriptions can be a few things. Does it burn to pee?

• Posted

Yes I have and all that's noticeable is the redness, my relationship has not long ended,

Sometimes it does burn when I go to the toilet other times it's just sore and stings

• Posted

You may have a yeast infection or BV infection. I'd go to the docs to get checked out.
    • Posted

Are those something that can be treating easily? Thank you for your help
    • Posted

Well I'm not sure where you live. If it is thrush, then one would a repository cream you can buy from the chemist and the other would be antibiotic, which you need prescribed by a doc. Is there some reason you don't want to go to the doc?
    • Posted

Yeah, what you've got going on will need to be seen by a doc. I have anxiety and depression too, but it makes it worse the longer you wait to be treated and I used to do that and it has backfired on me, by putting it off.
    • Posted

Thank you so much for having the time and patience to talk me through this! I will ring docs first thing tomorrow, thank you again for your help, much appreciated
    • Posted

No and don't worry so much. The thought of seeking help is much more terrifying than actually getting help. Good luck and let me know what they say.
  • Posted

Though this is an old post it is worth noting that contrary to a reply i have just read antibiotics do not cure fungal infections, quite the reverse, they are soemtimes the cause of them. hope ths is now resolved.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.