Relapse

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was a heavy user a few years ago. Sometimes 10 sticks a day. I had a set back but no where near the extent I was before. For the last month off and I I have been taking one maybe two sticks a day, sometimes less. No more then a Dr. would prescribe. I want to stop before it becomes a full blown habit again. But withdrawl scares the hell out of me. How severe do you think it will be? Not expecting the six weeks of hell I went through after two years of daily use but just wanting to know how bad it could be.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Brad

Your post isn't at all clear on what medication you are using. Never heard of meds being described as sticks before.

• Posted

Sorry, I used the street terminology. Stick = 2 mg Xanax. I have not been prescribed them, was purchasing illegally. So doing a regimented taper isn't an option

• Posted

Hi Brad - what are sticks, exactly?

I'm tapering off valium at the moment and can probably help you if you let us all know what sticks means.

Love Tess xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.