relief from trigger finger

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm a carpenter and three years ago I developed locking in four of my fingers whenever I closed my hands. I went to a hand doctor and he wanted to operate but I wanted to try something less invasive first. I started drinking tart cherry juice with honey in a glass of water, one glass a day. In one month my fingers stopped locking!!!! No surgery!!! I drink this everyday, it's delicious, and my hands are fine now!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Are you serious. How did you hear to do this?
    • Posted

A friend told me that tart cherry juice (sold in small to medium size bottles at the health food store) is a powerful antiinflammatory. I thought I would give it a try and it worked amazingly well. I have tried a lot of things. Prepare (dilute) as per instructions on the bottle and enjoy !!
  • Posted

Set the finger pads of the left hand touching those of the right. Now exert slow progressive pressure pushing the hands together so you feel slight pain and resistance. Repeat 20 or more times a day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.