Reserve Hypothyroidism

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hey,

There are a lot of posts online with the odd person that has said “I have gone [gluten free/ dairy free/ soy free / caffeine free / sugar free / etc] and it has helped to reverse the Hashimoto’s.”

I was wondering if there is anyone on here that has actually made a diet change or knows someone that has made a diet change that has resulted in either a decrease in meds or cure the hypothyroidism completely.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I want to know this also!!! I also want to know other than being extremely tired all the time and weight gain, if other people have head symptoms, like being dizzy or fluid in the ears?
    • Posted

I am no longer tired all the time (been on meds since June 2016), but the weight gain is a nightmare and I have found nothing shifts it. Not diet, not excercise. My endocrinologist assures me it will go, but I don't think I have found how to be patient!

• Posted

Hi

I have, what feels like something wobby in my right ear is this the same as fluid in the earquestion

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.