restarting fluoxetine today!

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello, well here I am once again just about to restart my fluoxetine journey, several months ago I was on 40mg per day and was eventually in a happy place mentally, but due to blood tests showing a liver enzyme problem my doctor decided that possibly this was caused by the fluoxetine sad however this has turned out to not be the case, a blood test result today still showing enzyme problems! so starting on 20mg today, and if the last time is anything to go by, I will end up on 40mgs. the past few months have been traumatic having lost the wellbeing that the fluox had given me, but I pray that in another 2-3 months I will, once again, be a happy chappy! with regards from the far north of Scotland, UK.cheesygrin

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi David

Nice to see you back - I hope the restart is not too rocky for you:-) x

• Posted

thankyou, it will be an interesting restart thats a fact! I will be so glad when things even out in my head as Im stressed out over this liver problem, awaiting scan, had loads of blood sucked from my veins today for testing, nice to hear from you, hope you are well. cheesygrin xx
  • Posted

Hi again david

Good luck, hope its a smoother ride this time

Take care

Vix

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.