right eye issue

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have vestibular disorders on both ears but especially on the right, i began vestibular rehab and things get slowly better but i have a new problem , or it was masked before by medecines.....i went to an osteopath for my spin , neck and so on and it is better but i suffer from a burning sensation on my right arm, shoulder and behind the skull on the right part, but this is not what bothers me, the right eye has something weird, it seems as if i can feel it more like the other eye, it is easily blurred when i focus, i feel it heavy, i have no aching sensations but as if it is orking differently, i have been to an ophtalmo , no pb with vision, it is upsetting me and prevents me from doing movements normally , what can it be as it does not help with my vestibular problem, it feels it is more sensitive to light.....i feel i have two different eyes sensations.i was given garapentin by neuro but i dont take it as it does not make the pb disappear....it is an awful sensation....

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

and also seems worse since i begin cymbalta again a small dose, i forgot to tell i have done an MRI three years ago and nothing, i also one year before put my icnh on a mettalic door and i collapse immediately can it be related to a nerve going to the brain since the injury? nothing to do with the eye blurriness , globe weakness sensation?....it seems the right part is sleeping every several minutes..please thank you for your help. i am sorry for my post but i am lost and those perception are real and really bad...
  • Posted

As vision is normal, it may be trigeminal nerve related (sensory sensation), and may be related to the right arm.  Didn't the neurologist comment on this relationship?

Eleftherios S. Papathanasiou, PhD, FEAN

Clinical Neurophysiologist

Fellow of the European Academy of Neurology

• Posted

I was afraid it concerns this nerve......i thought about it....i have to pass an electromyogram soon....hope an osteopath can do something on it...thank you eleftherio, i ll see at the appointment.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.