Scan

Posted , 4 users are following.

Things go from bad to worse phone call today have to go into hospital Sunday morning for a scan then go to renial ward for more tests

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

You don't give much information about your circumstances, however hospital often offer appointments on the weekends now.  The fact you are then going to the renal wards for further tests is a good thing as they are taking whatever is wrong with you seriously. You may even get some results today depending on how the lab is staffed if not Monday.  Dont panic until there is something to panic over life is too short.  Let me know if you want to divulge anything else about yourself take care, good luck and dont worry!  Even the worst case isn't that bad (trust me I know).

• Posted

Had scan 1 kidney has shrunk a bit protein in urine is 900mg
  • Posted

Hi,

When they took you to the renal ward on Sunday did they take further blood fromo you, they would have checked your GFR (kidney function in a %) and your creatinine levels do you know what they are.  When they told you one kidney has shrunk what are they doing next?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.