Second op

Posted , 17 users are following.

well it's my D day tomorrow, I have the second knee done, don't know if it's pkr or tkr, will let you now, am nervous cause I no whats coming but really pleased to be getting it done all at the same time, so I'll get back latter tomorrow or Wednesday and let you no how I am and what I had. . Mm scary 😱

2 likes, 120 replies

120 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Ooooo good luck mandy just think at least ul get the better weather to sit out??? Its my last full week at home then im phasing back to work but I wish I wasnt. Best wishes for tom x
  • Posted

Good luck tomorrow mandy. I hope everything goes well and you have a fast and relatively pain free recovery. 

It must happen occasionally. The man that was done the same day as me was up and out of hospital in no time and my son saw him at the shops two weeks later without a walking aid, just holding his wife's arm.

I was still in zombie land six weeks after mine.....too many drugs or bad reaction to the anaesthetic maybe.

Anyway, I hope you are like that man and recover fast. Apparently no two are the same. We should be thankful we only have two knees I suppose.

• Posted

Good luck tomorrow mandy . I need my other knee done, but.... All

lI can say is you're very brave xxx

• Posted

Good luck. I'm sure it will go great. I have my MUA and muscle surgery next week. The way I'm looking at that is due to all my complications, it can't be any worse. You know what not to do with this next one so you're better prepared xx
  • Posted

Great news mandy.

Take care and keep in touch

Praying for you

Love Sarah xxx

• Posted

Good luck Mandy, I had confirmation today that my 2nd knee is totally bu99ered and Im going to have TKR in about 3 months, so I'll be interested to see how you get on with your 2nd one.
  • Posted

Bless your heart! I guess the good thing is , you at least know what to expect, the bad thing is YEAH, YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT!😳 the recovery is the monkey🐒 I have been having problems with my other knee"  as well. Haven't called my doctor, was trying now to give in. BUT don't want to make it any worse😝 . Good luck to you, I wish you ALL the BEST ! 💃
  • Posted

Good luck, we are here for you when you need us..

• Posted

Thanks again every one , yes your right , I've just been having this conversation with my aunt, and I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I know what's coming., lol, I will get back to you on that one, give it a couple of days, and I'm sure I'll be on here having a good moan , like We do, what else can we do😫

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.