Semen in my eye

Posted , 3 users are following.

I about 2 weeks ago I got semen in my eye while having what I considered safe sex with someone I don't know very well. They said they were disease free but I don't know that. Since then I have been having my eye water a lot and I have been sensitive to sunlight. I am concerned. Went to the eye doctor a couple days after but didn't give him all the information as to what happened and he said eye looked a little irritated but not infected. Recommend eye drops. I am nervous and scared. What should I do?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It's unlikely that you have contracted an STD, but to set your mind at rest get tested at a clinic.

• Posted

​ I think you should tell the dr.

How can  he assess you properly without ALL thee facts in front of him or her.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.