Sensitive penis shaft

Posted , 2 users are following.

I`m 25, virgin , male, uncircumcised.

My glans penis (shaft) of the penis is very sensitive to touch. It pains if i even touch it. 

Is it normal ?

The foreskin gets retracted whenever i get horny, masturbation is no problem.

is it normal ?  Will it pose any problems in my future sexual activities ?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like a Urinary tract infection your best to go see your GP and get it checked out it could be a matter of a simple anti biotic to sort the problem out hope all goes well mate let me know how you get on.
    • Posted

But its been like that snce forever . I remember its always been like this, even before i reahed puberty .

Thanks Though, i will see a GP soon

• Posted

It's always best to get the advice of a doctor it may be something very simple to fix, Good luck anyway with getting it sorted mate.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.