Septic Arthritis from childhood

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I have had Septic Arthritis since aged 11 and have Osteo Arthritis now as well. Would like to hear from anyone else who has suffered from childhood with Arthritis. I am now in my 50's. I have had numerous operations and two knee replacements on my left knee. Have Arthritis in my spine now. Also suffering Nuropathic pain. I have never spoke to anyone suffering since childhood and would like to disscuss medications that may have helped them. 

Elizabeth.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello elizabeth, I'm very sorry but I can be of No help to you, although I've just looked up what septic arthritis is and if you've been suffering from it since childhood I do feel for you.

most of the members on this forum suffer from PMR and or GCA, but I do hope someone can be of help very soon. All the best, christina 

• Posted

Hello Christine, thank you for your reply and taking the time to look up Septic Arthritis, at least you have read about something you didn't know much about. 

Elizabeth.

• Posted

elizabeth, this particular forum is for sufferers of PMR/GCA. Yes I know they come under arthritis but they are a very specific arthritis. You haven't received many responses because like me most on this forum have no answers for you. Try askinq the moderator to ask this question on a different link- you may get more replies and help. Good luck. Christina.
  • Posted

Sorry elizabeth, I see you are on the arthritis thread? Can't imagine why I was sent it? Anyway hang on in there and hopefully someone will get back to you. Christina 
  • Posted

Elizabeth, it would be interesting to know whether you still retain your gall bladder, or have ever been known to have gall stones.
    • Posted

Hello, I have never had any problems with my gall bladder nor have i had gall stones. Can i ask why you asked this question please.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.