Seroxat anyone on this????

Posted , 4 users are following.

My doctor has prescribed me a new medication for me to try seroxat for panic attacks. Anyone tried this and does it work???

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I haven't tried it myself but know people who have seen some to be well tolerated and like many meds it's not one fits all. I'm on sertraline but I couldn't tell u if they are working
  • Posted

Hi Liz, I had this medication many years agao. But now I am on propranalol 80 mg x a day. I also take rescue remedy . Lavender oil on my pillow last thing at night.I listen to relaxation Cds last thing at night. Hope this helps regards Amanda 
  • Posted

I used to be on setraline 150mg for 2/3 years and it worked!!! I weaned myself off it and then felt like i needed to go back on it. Since i went back on it my anxiety increased badly and then came the panic attacks. So stopped taking them and now my gp has given me this one to try, they can 2 weeks to start to work so fingers crossed!!! I hate feeling like this xxx 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.