setraline

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have been on setraline for 5 weeks now and the panic attacks have gone but i dont feel relaxed yet! i started on 25mg then 50mg and on a 100mg now. please help does anyone know when they will start helping me to relax more.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i was on 150 mg Sertraline recently and I constantly felt tired and foggy headed.. I have been takernoff them because they where not working for me..

You dose has been upped very quickly..I would say 4 to 5 weeks to see how you feel then..

• Posted

Ive been on sertraline for about 3 months now starting at 25mg now up to 200mg it is helping my  panic/anxiety but I cant say that its relaxing me
  • Posted

Hi I started off on 100 mgs which didn't really help much but it did when the it was increased to 150.   I wouldn't say it relaxes me though but it certainly helps with the negative thoughts.   Give it more time to work.  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.