severe brain fog

Posted , 4 users are following.

brain fog feeling like i living in reality but head full of cement. cloudy dopy hazy. wake up every day with it. have the will and desire to do stuff but motivation is hard like brain is demented in some way very scary. had for months getting worse.. grrrr anyone relate... ideas of how to lift fog. drs seem to b no hope ..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have similar, which I'm sure is due to allergies.

even though I live on the coast pollen seems high this year. I'm looking into air purifiers to use indoors.

steam helps and I find if the pressure moves to my sinuses I drink " tomato tea" a remedy I found a few years ago. 3/4 mug tomato juice. Add 2 cloves of garlic, crushed, a teaspoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of Tabasco sauce. Heat in microwave and drink 2 mugs of this about 2 hours apart. Tastes better than it sounds! 

• Posted

Try a Neti pot.  My has and had all your symptoms, I got him a neti pot, he uses it daily and suffers no more.  I would try that (you can find them at many drug stores or big retailers or on line.  Be sure to get the salt solution that goes with it.  Much cheaper than drugs and good for you no matter what!
  • Posted

Theg. I have the same thing you have, everyday. And I've had it for close to 7 years now. I'm basically in a fog all day long, where I can't seem to think cohesively or clearly or even carry a stream of thought. My head is a lot of times just burning, I have neck pain, my eyes feel like they are asleep and can't focus. Got a blank far away stare 24/7 that just won't fix itself, no matter what. So ya, I definitely can relate man. It's the worst, and so frustrating to have no answer or solution and also have so few people actually be able to understand the condition and what you are going through.

Drs. have been no help to me neither. I'm slowly trying out different treatments at this point, with hopes that I find one that works. I wish I had an idea or solution, but I'm in the same boat. But we can do this if we are smart and push to find an answer. I believe it. If you want to connect up, I'd love to do so and try to piece together our issue. The more people that are pooled and information gathered and centralized, the better a solution can be found. That's what I think. 

• Posted

7 years omg...what treatments have or r u trying. i have had nausea daily for 18 months daily headaches also.....its so annoying ...drs cant find a reason so i just get told anxiety ..... despite having abnormal blood tests. just get told abnormalities not consistant with any disease or illness in particular. so back to anxiety ...where u live r u male or female and age..?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.