Severe stomach pains

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been getting really really painful stomach pain does anyone else get this with anxiety. The pain is so bad I can't stand up straight also getting a throbbing pain in my lower back 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

i think it has more to do with acid reflux or gastrisitis. do you have that? the anxiety might just make it more severe. though its probably the gas 
    • Posted

its generally gas and acidity. i suffer from it occasionally. but you should get it checked out by a gp. he can give you appropriate medication. till then i recommend drinking lots of hot water( so hot that you have to sip it but not burn your mouth) with a little bit of salt(preferably black salt) see if it works
    • Posted

Ok thanks any idea about the back pain confused
    • Posted

sometimes gas does that too but i think you should still see a gp. it might also just be muscle pain. but i recommend following up with your gp
    • Posted

Pancreatitis causes pain that can go through to your back. It can be caused by gallstones and overdrinking etc. See your GP is best advice, I think 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.