Sex accident/Erection problem

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi. I am new here, and writing this post in hopes that someone can help me with my problem. I am 18 years old. I have a girlfriend and obviously we have regular sex, sometimes multiple times a day, and I've never ever had any issues, I could easily get an erection (even when I didnt want it) and keeping it for a long time wasn't a problem. That was until 2 days ago we tried a new position (I was laying face up, she was on top of me, face up too) and it was fine until one of the "strokes" where I missed her vagina and hit the side of it. It hurt for a second and I felt like a "lightning" feeling going through my penis, but we continued and I didn't make anything of it. But now, two days later, I find myself unable to get an erection. I feel no pain or anything whatsoever and my penis doesn't look any different, maybe just a little bit smaller when flaccid. Im unable to get a full 100% erection, something that was very easy for me before, and instead it gets to 70% maybe maximum and that's when I can get it hard at all. When I hold it, it feels very different, almost as if it has a different shape. It also feels very limp and empty, even when hard. If I let it go for 2 seconds it will instantly become flaccid before my very eyes. I used to be able to get an erection whenever I wanted just by thinking about it two days ago, and now I find myself struggling to even get a semi.

Any help would be much appreciated as I am quite scared about this,

Thank you.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Maybe you have hurt the penis and you dont know yet. 

And maybe if you give this a rest for a little while, until you get normal would be wise. 

• Posted

You should probably see a doctor to make sure there is no injury that requires medical attention, doing so will help relieve your anxiety. Most guys have experienced what you describe at some point and it can be quite a shock to the system even if there isn't any serious injury. So assuming the doctor gives you the all ok, you probably just need some time to get your confidence back. Give it a few weeks and take is slow, sticking with activities and positions for now where you don't risk "missing" and bending your penis again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.