Shakey and hungry

Posted , 6 users are following.

About 2 or 3 times per week I will get very shakey and jittery. Sometimes I feel dizzy and want lay down but never end up needing to. Always late afternoon. Get nervous during because not sure what is wrong. Will have to eat something. Once I start eating I will feel better. I try to eat snacks during the day.

I do have anxiety and panic attacks but I feel different.

Male - mid 40s

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jay,

I'm not a medically qualified person so cannot give advice but have you been diagnosed with diabetes?

Do you go for long periods between meals and are you physically very active?

I hope someone on here will be able to help and wish you well.

• Posted

With no detailed information about your background e.g on high blood pressure tablets, other medicines, diagnosis for diabetes you have; the only comment I can make is to see your doctor and discuss.  Hope yu get to bottom of the problem.
  • Posted

Visit to your GP to have your sugar levels checked I think. Are you urinating often?  Are you always thirsty? Have you lost or gained weight recently?
  • Posted

Hello Jay,

Quite simply, the only advice you shopuld take is not from discussion boards as this, but from your doctor. Make an appointment and post the result on here so others can take guidance.

Everybody is different so your GP will invariably know best.

Hope it goes well when you see him/her.

• Posted

May be its a chances of diabetes.you should consult to doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.