Should I Masturbate? Is it healthy, or natural?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, I am Tyler. I have been masturbating since I was 12 or younger, I always thought of it as "OK" or "Relaxing". After browsing health websites, and many articles on teen health, I have been told, "it's natural" I, honestly masturbate quite frequently. I am scared of getting caught, then lectured, yelled at, and getting grounded, like a previous time, so I had quit for the time frame. I was grounded for an entire summer. I still feel relaxed, and happy, but I've been discouraged. Please help me, and tell me if I should masturbate, is it healthy, or natural? Also, I, *sigh* don't want my parents to find out, any help, tips, or tricks into getting away with it?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

PS, for help towards this, I (while not liking to share personal details) am 13. So, hopefully, this could better answer my questions.

• Posted

It's perfectly normal though apperently there are still some parents who do not think so. If you do not have privacy in your bedroom (either because it's shared or there is no lock) then I would consider the bathroom which usually has a lock. You could either do it during a shower or just pretend that you have to sit on the toilet for a long time (and be sure to flush the toilet before you come out of the bathroom so others will assume that is what you were doing in there).
  • Posted

Hi Tyler, don't feel discouraged, it's totally normal for guys to masterbate, and woman aswel! Your parents may have thought you were too young to be doing so however I thinks it's pretty normal a guy of your age is experimenting. I don't think they should have grounded you though, instead maybe give you some advice. I hope this helps you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.