Sick of all the pain.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone, so just as I feel like I'm getting on top of my health anxiety and my chest symptoms everything has went down the drain. I'm getting so many physical symptoms I'm sure something is seriously wrong.

For the past 2 weeks or so, I've been experiencing stomach pains. It's been so bad I've been to the doctor a few times and even the hospital. All that has been found is blood on my urine sample and also high white blood cells from my blood sample.

Recently, I've been getting more and more problems that I'll list below:

-Stomach pain, sometimes dull and achy, other times crampy.

-Lower back throbbing/pulsing pain, sort of where my kidneys are.

-Headaches mainly in the back of my head.

-Sore throat, hurts to swallow.

-Painful wrists and arms when I twist them a certain way.

-Rapid heartbeat.

-Random stabbing pains in middle of spine (lasting a few seconds)

-Occasional achy legs when walking.

I've had UTIs ruled out, if that helps. anyone have any ideas? I'm convinced that there's something wrong!!

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Well it's good to know someone else is feeling what I'm feeling! I've experienced TONS of new symtoms, each lasting 1-3 days before something new takes over.

Currently my legs ache when I walk and my arms are killing me when I twist them a certain way...Esp my right arm. I keep checking it but it's neither red nor swollen.

Can Anxiety really wreak havoc on a body like this? I find it hard to believe and it's making my health anxiety get worse.

• Posted

You know perfectly well that nothings wrong,and you also know you need to stop looking. It's just the anxiety, theres nothing physically wrong,the more you keep searching, the worse youll be. Best seek therapy to get go the root cause
  • Posted

You are not alone everything you are feeling I feel everyday for the last past 8 months!!!! Pure hell!!!
    • Posted

Whenever I manage to not focus on what I'm feeling I don't feel anything. But I'm sick of these annoying symtoms!! I've been depressed for years (I'm 28) but I never thought Anxiety would be a factor. Is it possible for it to go away or at least be controlled if I don't address ALL my underlying issues?

For example I'm a closeted gay person who's currently dependent on some people all of whom are homophobic. That's just one of my underlying issues, I think all these deep seated issues are prolonging and making my Anxiety and depression worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.