Side effects??

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive increased to 30 mg 12 days ago and feel like I cant think straight. Feel like ive had a lobotomy!!!! Is this going to settle? Will I b able to think clearly again?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Alison, I can say I feel the same but I've felt awful for so long I am prepared to go through this stage. A slight improvement in my anxiety so it seems worth hanging on. ImIm in my 5th week.

It's not easy, but I live in hope😊

• Posted

Hi Angie. I am willing to put up with it but it scares me that I cant think properly!

When would you say your anxiety started to improve and did it get worse when you increased it to 40 mg?

Alison

• Posted

It's only been last couple of days I've felt a difference, and when I went up to 40 mg that's when it got bad. I am far from well but at the moment every little difference matters.

I hope this helps, think we're in for the long haul X

• Posted

Mabey the dose is to high for u but when u have depression it's hard to think or make decisions

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.