Single Small White Lump/Spot on Rear Head of Penis (Frenulum)

Posted , 8 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hi,

I have this small white spot/lump thing on the rear tip of my penis.

Its been there for 9 days since i noticed it.

After a lot of sex, and quite rough aswell the head of the penis was a little sore. I actually thought it was a small cut. Maybe it is?

(I very much feel as if the head of my penis is sore, kinda burning sensation. But i only feel like that when i think about it. So it could possibly be phycological only)

I have attached some pictures.

Please let me know what you think it is.

Thanks

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

From lookong at the pictures provide you might have a condition known as Pearly penile papules.

These are small, flesh-coloured lumps normally found on the head of the penis. They usually go all the way around the penis head in one or two rows. These lumps are normal. They are not sexually transmitted or caused by bad hygiene. They don’t cause symptoms and don’t require treatment.

You say you are having rough sex. This could cause friction, making the lumps become slightly inflamed.

If you are concerned, then I would suggest visiting the doctor and getting a professional opinion.

• Posted

It's not actually the PPP that I'm worried about.

It's the single white lump on the underside head of the penis.

I've drawn a red circle round it in the 2nd photo.

I understand the 4th photo shows some mild PPP.

But it's OK,ok, i don't have concerns about that.

• Posted

Can anyone help with this.

It's definately painful when I have sex.

And feels localised to that tiny white lump on the rear if the head attached to the frenulum, which i put a red circle around in the picture.

Thanks

• Posted

Did this ever clear up for you? currently experiencing the same thing
  • Posted

did you find out what this is, i have it many years
    • Posted

Any news on this? I've had the same for years. It's never been painful but I'm intrigued to find out what it is.

• Posted

Did you ever figure out what it was or how to treat it? I have the same problem 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.