Sjogren's Syndrome and Erectile Dysfunction

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has any other guy noticed that the longer you have had SS the harder it becomes to retain an erection? Apparently this is quite common but very few people have commented on it but I presume it is still a taboo subject.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Seems that SS is not common to men so there doesnt seem to be much about Erectile Dysfunction either - we're the lucky ones to get a double whammy........I am sure that SS is having an effect in that area. I am taking Hydroxychloroquine so that may be contributing to it as well. No fun being on medication - would be interested in anyone has alternative approaches to manage the joint paint as well as the ED..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.