Skipped beats

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was diagnosed with PVC about 12 years ago. The doctor told me it wasnt serious. I found over the years that my PVC have dimished alot. Then starting last night out of the blue i started getting palpitations and they have continued all day today and still has not subsided. I been having them all day...like every few mins :-( Has anybody on this forum that has PVCs or any other type of arrhythmia expereinced a worsening of their condition? Their has been no changes in my life im not stressed  Please help 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Dear Sunny

I have veen having them today too! They are horrible because they raise the adrenaline snd this makes me tense and nervous. For me it always is linked into what i've been eating. I havd researched this and apparently our digestive system is linked to our heart. Soy is my enemy! Dairy and wheat sre in question. If i can keep my gut quiet, the heart remains pretty good. Hope this helps. All the best.

• Posted

Hi Sunny

As Annie said our Digestive system is linked to our Heart, there is a valve of some sort that is more or less adjacent to your Heart. And is part of the digestive system, all I know is at times with build up of gas it puts pressure on your Heart affecting its rhythm and can also bring on Anxiety. Only when the gases are released, you will find everything will shortly settle, also on the subject of dropped/missed or skipped beats, they are in fact extra or premature beats, BUT, it is only the pause that is noticed. Hope this dampens your concern.

• Posted

Thanks DaveyDee for your reply. Its good to know others have noticed or discovered this problem where the gas and heart beats as re connected. I wish someone eould do medical research on it and help us. My cardiologist is so aware of it and has many patients with the same problem. I guess we just have to work out what causes the gas. Or how to get rid of it quickly!@

Cheers

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.