Sleeping

Posted , 6 users are following.

Any body taken zopicline how long can you take it for

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Mitazapine any advise
    • Posted

I got this for depression about 5 years ago.  No issues with the drug was supposed to help with sleep but for me It didn't.

• Posted

In my opinion, based on experience don't take it.  I am however not a doctor and so best to see a GP.  They suggest no longer than 14 days.  I've been on it dor 2006 and while I function on it.  Zopiclone has had an adverse major erecting on my life.  Started on 1 , then doctor happy to put up to 2.  My consultant even had me on 3 .  I'm prescribed 2 now and purchase more on the internet.  Not sure if they are real or not.  My advise stay off if you can or seriously restrict the days and dosage.

• Posted

Yes i have a very similar story. It does have its benefits but the negatives outweigh them.  Been on about 2 a night for 7 years. I think they are actually good if it is for short period of time.
  • Posted

Im confused r u asking abt zopiclone or mitrazapine? I take zopiclone have for a few yrs amnesia is abt the only bad se i have
    • Posted

Zipocline told 10 days max and mirtazapine how long to work in system

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.