Slight abdominal pain on the right side.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys and a happy new year to all.

It's been two days now and I feel a slight abdominal pain on the right side of my body. Basically, they get more intense after I eat meat or fatty foods and they reduce in intensity if I eat things like vegetables or fruits. I've had discoloured feces as well yesterday, but today everything feels fine. The pain feels like my muscles are sore, or more like there's something pressing from under my skin and it's very annoying. Not a groundbreaking pain, but it got me worried about different forms of diseases or even cancer...

What do you think guys? Anyone else ever had the same symptoms? Could it be a liver or a kidney problem. I must also mention I have no problem urinating(no pain, no blood etc) and the pain seems to lessen after I have a go at the toilet. I'll go have it checked by a doctor if tomorrow the pain won't be gone.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You need to check your abdominal by doing a ultrasound check up.
  • Posted

The only way they found out I had anything wrong with my Kidneys is an Ultrasound.

You need to have this done Andrew.

• Posted

Felt the need to come back to post the result from my ultrasound test. 

It turns out I have a mild form of cholecystitis. The doctor told me I shouldn't eat any fat foods until I get better and take enough time to rest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.